Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High mids and my first rolled blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hom21, Oct 3, 2009.

1. i picked up a half of these mids. very piney smell. no macros but theres a handful of trichs. and my first blunt with a dutchmaster.

also any advice on how to roll the mouth part of the blunt? i was having a little trouble. and how should i cover the end? twist till it rips off?

Attached Files:

2. #2 iceman35, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    Fat blunt

3. eh. the mids look like they're on the lower side.
    the blunts sick though.

4. those mids look somewhat trichy depite the blurry pics, blunt weed for sure lol

5. to be honest those mids look pretty decent. and the blunts fine, doesnt matter how you cover an end that your gonna burn anyway, but as far as mouth piece goes you shouldn't even worry.. just roll it a little tighter at the end if you don't want green in your mouth

6. woah dude i'm from NE and i just picked up a slice of those same high mids. they smell piney as fuck but for a once a week toker, they got me fried pretty good.:smoke:

7. o mi god me too dude got me rip right now