Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Mid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by volcomcj16, Jan 21, 2011.

1. My friend said this was high mid but I feel like he's tryin to rip me off cause I just found him and he wont let me get a hit to see if it's good. Should I pick this up for 175 an O?

[​IMG]

2. I dont think you should. its just regular mids

3. those are normal mids. i dunno where you live.

here in maryland i'd pay 125 for an ounce of that.

4. Hell nah man, that's that ugly green no hair weed that you'll break a finger trying to break up. Shit does not look decent at all, more like 100 an ounce, try to find some dank i just got a half ounce of blueberry kush for 170

5. That's what I was thinking. I need to find a dealer cause my old dealer started shorting me and we got into this huge fight. Thanks guys

6. price seems a tad high for how it looks. maybe 150 or under. Sure it might be better than it looks but if the guy wont let you try it im pretty sure thats not the case;)