Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high masturbation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killakay, Nov 10, 2012.

1. I think Im addicted to vapinng then jacking off to fb pics. i do this whenever im alone for a couple hours. help? hah i cant stop

2. #2 Plex1, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    i do sometimes used to feel guilty then i said YOLO

[​IMG]

3. Just super glue your hands to your head

4. Its not an addiction, its a compulsion. Compulsions are much easier to control, but self control is definitely required.

5. Whatever. No one needs to know.

6. Yeah maybe a tad bit to personal, but at least it increase the effect? #NoHomo

7. Why would Facebook pics be your preference of masturbatory material? Isn't that a little bland considering you have the entire internet to figuratively molest?

8. That is kind've weird.. I am assuming you are single....

9. lol he likes lookin at them bitches he knows

10. .... Ummmm okay

11. My old priest told me I would go blind doing that, so I only did it til' I needed glasses.

12. Facebook pics? I mean I know the only reason a girl puts up a sexy pic is cause she knows guys like you are jerking it HARD to DAT SHIT, and you are craving and thinking about her and touching yourself at night.

BUT ANYWAYS...why the fuck are you posting this non-sense..we all touch ourselves man and woman alike, maaan. Let us know if a fairy manifests itself out of your semen, that would be interesting.

13. not really girls i know that well just ones from high school...(19 now) idk im an addict man shits way more addictivethan weed

14. Stop being pathetic and grow/man up. Not trying to insult you, just real talk.

15. Well I can't say I don't like it, it feels good lol. But you can't really label it an addiction unless you start saying to yourself "Okay before I go to work today, I MUST JACK OFF!" and you end up late because you just had to jack off lmao.
    That's when you got a problem and need to whip out the dogs "cone" he needed after getting neutered, except you don't put it on your head ;).....or you could chop your dong off, then you won't even think about it because it is no longer there.

16. You definitely need an MA 12 step program. Masturbator's Anonymous. They are in the yellow pages. I went til I stopped cumin.

17. WRONG place my friend this is for tonkers

18. HAHAHAHAHA best thread ever

19. tried it. you evemtually find a way to do it with no hands.

20. Maybe get high and try to hook up with those girls from highschool instead of jackin it to their pics. That's what i would do anyways.