Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High lasting to long....?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalxiii, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Ok so ive been smoking for a couple years now and I went on probation for 6months and stopped then started again. But lately my highs seem to be lasting way to long than what I normaly am used to. I dont understand why, they go on for more than 3 hours.

2. Stop freaking out and enjoy it. It's what happens when you go on T-breaks and come back and start smoking again.

If you want it to end quicker, smoke less

What are you using to smoke with?

3. the first time i smoked was 420 ............ i was high for 2 days. :smoke:

4. hmmm...I fail to see the problem here;)

5. haha omg i was high for way to long and didnt have to smoke more and waste more money omg what a big problem! hahaha

6. Haha I seriously don't understand how this is bad.

7. and your complaining about being high to long??

im sorry i just read something crazy

8. Maybe OP has stuff he has to do and can't be high for it.

Of course, I don't slam down a sixpack and then think I'll be okay to file my taxes in 6 hours just because science tells me one alcoholic drink can go through my system in a hour.

9. i LMAO when i read this

10. ......sort of a bad comparison man beer and weed have different affects but mix good together :smoking:

11. Although typically longer high = better, I can sympathize with the OP when you really have to do something, you need your high to wear off sometimes.

Sometimes.

I would suggest simply smoking less, even in one sitting. Rather than 6 hits take 3...then see how you feel.

12. I just had shit to do, parents to deal with. Job to goto and I was still high. Usualy I would love this but when I actually have things to do, well its just a hassle.
    But it really isnt lasting that long anymore

13. yeah whenever i smoke some time not too long before i go to sleep, i always wake up feeling very... 'out of it' i guess. not high, but pretty burnt out or faded or something along those lines. it sucks when you gotta go to school or work on those mornings. :(

14. #14 TRiLL420, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    are you stupid...? i wish i could be high for 3 hours. Dude take advantage of the 3 hour high because bro it won't last for long trust me. Happy Tokin

Going to work or school high is something i do everyday its just natural to me now.. Smoking weed won't really effect your school work unless you burn out, and if you have shit to do may as well be high

15. Take advantage of it. In case of emergency: 10 mins of physical exercise will kill your buzz. Pushups sit ups, go running, do a lot of jumping jacks. Do a serious exercise routine for 10 minutes straight and you'll be sober.

16. Lol last time I did something like this after smoking I got lightheaded as fuck. I mighta been a little sick but ehhh it sucked for me.