High inventions

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by jewfro420, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I think I have been beaten to this one but the idea was dehydrated marijuana just add water.
    [​IMG]

Now the trick is to get em to grow real fast like cartoon food pills

2. #62 craig7, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    ladies and gentlemen, may i introduce : THE SELF CLEANING BONG CONCEPT V1

so its kinda simple really, the smoke never touches the glass in the bong. thats how it works pretty much... now how does the smoke not touch the glass you ask?

well the red device at the top of the bong with the hose connected to it sprays water into the bong, covering the glass inside with water.

then when the water goes into the bottom of the bong it does its regular percolating duties and is pumped through a filter just like you would use in a fish tank (maybe slightly different but same idea) and then goes back up to the top of the bong.

i'm not 100% sure about how well it will actually work but i figure at the very least, you will have to clean the bong very infrequently. and to clean it all you would really need to do is drain the water (there is a drainage cap on the bottom) and then just pour in whatever liquid you use to clean your bongs and turn it on for a few mins... then just drain it and fill it with water again, let it run for a few more mins and then drain that water and put in fresh water.

sure its a lot of draining but dude... you drain it, fill it and then walk away for a few mins... not that hard

gonna build a prototype soon to test how well it actually works

also... the filter also mean that you will never have nasty, stinky bong water... at least it should. again... just a concept for now, and the prototype is gonna go through quite a bit of testing

probably gonna have a big battery built in to run the water pump since there is plenty of free space in the base of this

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      103.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      95 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png