High in the shower

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Pontoon, Jun 27, 2016.

1. If you're high in the shower...and you have a showerhead that pulses, get up close to it. It sounds just like a helicopter is flying around your head!
    "I love the smell of ganga in the morning. It smells like...victory!" :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. lol ride on Traveler

• Like Like x 5
  3. While you're doing that you can let the water run down your arm and pretend you can shoot water streams or laser beams from your fingers

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good times

• Like Like x 2
  5. That's fucking stupid.
    You're supposed to kneel beneath the shower head and pretend that you're in Nam' and it's raining and that charlies everywhere.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. hmmm..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fun fact: almost all the songs from the band disturbed were written by the lead singer while he was high in the shower

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Consistently done this since I was little lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I end up dancing and having my eyes closed half of time and then realize I've already cleaned myself up while singing

10. best part of the day is the high shower....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

11. I would feel, I am the boss of my life:smoking-banana::smoking-banana:

12. That’s fucking great.

13. Aha I do that shit all the time when I’m high af

14. showers feel amazing when im high, but they also bring by highness down alot when i get out

15. Showers kill my buzz completely I shower then smoke

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I think I will set up my hookah with a long hose on the toilet so I can smoke while I shower

17. Hot baths while high fuckin wreck me.

18. #18 Leslie N., Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    I absolutely love high showers. It’s usually a sativa shower in the morning. I get so lost in my thoughts, I forget to do tasks. Otherwise I am singing with my vocal trance music. I love to let the water run down my head as I wash off the shampoo, etc. feels so f*in amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Shit. That would just make me paranoid that flying pigs are going around searching homes for growers with infrared cameras.

20. When I 1st started smoking again after a 15 year break I’d get way too high take a shower throw eye drops in and go for a walk