High in a Hemlock

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ConiferCannabis, May 20, 2010.

1. so its been raining alittle each night here for the last 2 days. and theres a 70% chance of rain today and tonight. then sun for a day. then 2-3 more days of rain. then sun for a week. do i need to worry about bud rot even if i get a toooon of breeze up in the tree. i'll just keep my eyes peeled for it. im not gonna go out there today but i plan on going and shaking out my buds tomorrow before work. I'd really like that last week of sunshine. also im officially flushing my plant now. i mean why not shes already been getting straight water for 3 days with all the this rain.

2. #102 ConiferCannabis, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    I harvested today. a little sooner than i would have liked to but i was sketched out. i went to check the other day and there was some dude chilling with his bike by some rocks on the hill a hundred or two yards from my tree. i went up there today and didnt think to look for his bike before i climbed. when i got to the top i could see his bike and a little camp site. upon closer inspection at ground level it also looked like someone had walked through the brush towards his camp from my tree. hes probably one of the homeless dudes that camp back there. either way i didnt want him finding my shit. oh well though i still have some nice buds.

Not the largest harvest. but im still completely satisfied.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Better a tad early than getting nothing, good job !

4. Yeah, that would have skeaved me too... nice nugs :smoke:

5. thats a real shame that u had to harvest so early :(
    I agree some is better than none
    that was a lot of work for nugs
    peace

6. well done conifer

7. The good Lord says job well done. +rep
    Now come down outta that tree! hahahaha :hello:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Great job man! congrats on the harvest :-D

9. Good Job bro.....this was one of the more interesting grow journals this season. Glad to see ya got something even if it was a little early.

10. as much work as you did thats awsome next year find a swamp deap in the thick shit and plant 5-6 plants and tada :D

11. Good job mate, harvest is a great feeling, good to be seeing sucessful harvest this year!

12. Thanks guys. Sadly my crop is already almost reaching its end. Fortunately indoors is up an running though.

13. congrats on the harvest! and thanks for giving me a great idea for next spring:smoke:

14. #114 ConiferCannabis, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    Chronaholik: Do it man! I wouldn't do your soil the way i did mine i dont think my roots had enough room to grow down. Also make sure the area around your canopy is wayy empty. i scoped my spot out in the winter and thought the new leaf growth around my spot wouldn't have been as dramatic as it ended up being.

the plan for next year... only 60-80ft up. I'm thinking i'll have to start the ones that i put on the bottom sooner than the ones i put on the top

[​IMG]