High im new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mad Graxx, Apr 3, 2013.

1. see what i did? with the title.

Hi ive read these forums for months and decided to sign up for my love of weed, ive smoked for a while now and I because of all the smoking i now smoke ciggarettes :confused:

2. New? I'm high. ;)

Get off them damn cigs while you still can.

Welcome to the City. :smoke:

3. Oh no, not cigs!!! Do you plan to try to quit?

And yes, I saw what you did there with the "high", I'm glad you pointed it out, lol.

Welcome!

4. Get off the cigs im quitting now and god damn is it hard. But anyways high lol

5. I'm so glad I never got stuck on cigs. I tried them in high school but they weren't for me. I LOVED cloves... which are even worse for your health but they didn't stick either. I don't really enjoy the act of smoking. I've gotten used to it but my next big purchase is going to be a nice vape so I can preserve my lungs. Plus I hear you get a more potent high from vapes.

Quitting cigs is sooooo hard. My dad has been trying for 25 years now but he gives up easily. I read somewhere that it takes an average of 8-10 times trying to quit before you succeed a bit. Tobacco is SOOOO addictive :(

6. Wait, so if you've been reading these forums for months, why'd you think that pun was original?

7. Maybe he was being a smart ass :)

8. maybe I was being a smart ass.

hhhuuuuhh WAIT.... maybe you were being a smart ass.

9. Weed>cigs anyday

10. wow you people are very kind, at the time of the title i thought it was funny, but it was late and i was stoned, thing is about cigs, when i go work or need a break cigs feel epic at the time haha, really wish i quit tho :/

11. High high everyone I'm jax, I'm new to this place

12. I thought it was funny because I thought you were being a smart ass... I now know that we are all smart asses who don't know the power of our smart assdom