High idea . Where we go when we die.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by MCherrypoppins, Feb 12, 2015.

1. So I've had this idea on what happens after we die . This is what I've imagined .

When we die if we die at peace with things such as a good example * older people that have made peace with dying . Then our souls can then move forward and go to our own paradise for eternity it's almost like we will be in a dream world for the end of time . Another thing I have imagined is we die but we are not at peace with our death example * it was a sudden death like a car crash. Then that death is not brought to peace. So our ghosts so to say kind of roam the earth always feeling like things need to be done like we basically haunt our old lives . But as far as a paradise I think you get what you based your life on . Like if you were a good person you will have a good paradise and if you were a murderer or child rapist then you will have your own little hell to pay for the pain you caused.

Moral of it all. I believe upmost to live life to the fullest till your very end and if you do it in happiness and not out of the pain and harm of others , you will be rewarded and the best part , you will be remembered for a beautiful life . ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423778111.789456.jpg

*👌💨😆*

2. ...

Attached Files: