Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Idea what do you think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxfinnacexx, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Sitting here in my medicated state, i had an idea. If sometime in the future everyone smoked as a daily regimen younger kids would have tincture/edibles. I imagined that we would live in a utopia where there would be no war, a balance in society for social standards, wound up government officials would be calmed letting them make better decisions, and the precious herb would celebrated. Where most people would light up a joint or hit a bong a few times as they watch the sun go down and would be able to relax after a hard day at work. I know there will always be corruption but I think that if more people used it we would all be in a happier place. I realize that I sound kinda like a hippie but just imagine yourself in a world where weed is a good thing and no one frowned upon it. This is were my mind goes most of the time when im high so i figured i should write about it. Anyone have any similar thoughts?:smoke:

2. Not going to happen. Ever.

"Younger kids would have tincture/edibles"

Younger kids should not be using marijuana. They aren't mature enough to control themselves with it.

3. G'damn hippies, get the fuck off my lawn!:cool:

4. Well im saying like there parents would ration it out in appropriate amounts once they feel they want to try it such as young teens. and wow u just crushed my mood lol

5. haha I can asure you i am not a hippie

6. Nice high-dea but this has been discussed many times. I do think it would be a greater place.

7. You can stay.:cool:

8. Did you really think this was possible whatsoever?

9. mabey in like 50yrs if we start now so go go go! lolz

10. The herb is by no means precious. Yeah it's great.. I love weed. I've been smoking daily for like 3 years now... But it is definitely not precious. If it's precious to you then you need to get your priorities straight.

11. I think yo ass high.

12. Such an original idea op.... (Not.)

13. pre·cious/ˈpreSHəs/
    Adjective:\t
    (of an object, substance, or resource) Of great value; not to be wasted or treated carelessly.

Weed is precious by definition unless you're rolling in goddamn piles of it.

Still never going to happen. Sorry.

14. wow thnks bro :eek:

15. I'm positive noone likes your attitude man. Weed is precious to me and I've gotten my priorities straight, what ya gotta say now? :cool:

16. I don't really think this would work.

17. We all want this...
    It is only sadder wishing for it like this, knowing there will never be such place. Doesn't sound like a world filled with Man to me... a world with man being dominant will always contain war and grief.