High=Horny?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by soulreflector, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Does smoking make you horny? I don't know if it's the bud I have right now or if it's just how I'm gonna be. I'm curious to see what you all have experienced.

2. i enjoy sex alot more while high

3. For me, yeah im generally more horny. My friend has also stated this that he needs a girl to f if hes going to smoke with me.

4. doesn't make a difference for me, but I know I'm way worse with girls when I'm really baked, I get better with a couple beers

5. yea thats true i couldnt just walk up to some chick in the mall stoned. i would need a lil liquor in me

6. Hahaha, in general, yeah weed does get me more sexual/horny.

But once I had this weed, which just made into a man whore.:D

7. I don't know if 'horny' is the right word.

I'd call it "affectionate"

8. when i smoke i dont really get horny i dont want to do shit but on time i had sex with my gf while high and it was great a ton of fuckin fun

9. in general - I gotta say yeah - I always feel hornier - and it makes everything feel better for ME - but for HER,...no idea...oh well, I get mine

10. this is where the term "stoner boner" originated :smoking:

11. Yup, it deffinitly gets me going. Plus I can go for a LOT longer.

12. definatly. i enjoy it more high and it seems girls get horny as hell when they smoke. best aphrodisiac ever.

13. :laughing:

yeah, i get that sometimes.

14. I don't think its the actual weed that makes you horny.

I agree with rasta man, as much as I hate to admit it when Im high I just feel like lying there with a girl in my arms cuddling, not really caring about sex too much.

Back to my first statement, I think many of you are just addicted to the enhanced pleasure, and when you get high your little brain is triggered and says "damn I want some now so I can feel that again".

EDIT: It just occured to me that rasta man may have been joking, but I still stand by my statements, despite how foolish and un-manly it may make me appear.

15. Hah, I do that all the time while baked, without the liquor.
    It's so great, 'cus if she doesn't wanna chill then I'm just like "oh well... fuck that".

Being able to not care is much good.

16. Im with Rasta and Dcrist...

I don't really get horny, but smoking will make me more affectionate... if I already was horny then Im moer sexual then normal... but unless Im provoked Im content just having someone in my arms as we lay together.

17. i get very affectionate and feel the need to have physical contact with someone, not nessisarily sexually but if that is avaliable then i would gladly take it lol

18. Weed definitely makes me horny. The best sex I ever had was with my current girlfriend, and we were both high.

Weed certainly makes for some amazing sexual experiences :D

19. not really for me. When im faded i pretty much lose any motive to do anything. If a girl approaches me im down, but if im faded as fuck odds are im not goona be the one doin the mackin. But gettin dome with a stoner boner (you all know what i mean) is crackin