High Hopes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Duke_of_Paduka, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Two plants stated in February, the rest of the tall ones in March and the small ones in April. Planting date to be 1st week in June

Attached Files:

2. Last week in May

Attached Files:

3. In ground a week early

Attached Files:

4. Some early flowering

Attached Files:

5. More.....

Attached Files:

6. One of two February starts , the other is just behind it and to the left The one in the foreground has no flowers startpmg but the other has.

Attached Files:

7. Are you going 2 attempt 2 train any of them?

8. next time put them in much larger pots, like one gal pots.

9. It's hard to believe how much damage they can take. Some critter dug up 2 of my plants almost destroying the root ball of one.One bounced back in 3 or 4 days the other looks pretty bad after almost 2 weeks but is alive with some new growth. Bummer. Here is one of the ones that were unhindered.

Attached Files:

10. It's time to celebrate the summer solstice

Attached Files:

11. way nice be sure to post pics.

can't wait to see how those babies turn out for ya

peace

12. Huly 1st

Attached Files:

13. More July 1st

Attached Files:

14. more July 1st

Attached Files:

15. more July 1st

Attached Files:

16. more July 1st

Attached Files:

17. Very nice lot you have there! I'm going to be experimenting some outdoors as well, great journal look forward to more.

18. dam there budding nicely :D

19. I was triping on shrooms before, but dont the pics look a but triped out like your shroomin and entered the patch all blurry and colorfull. :D

20. l noticed that when l moved my earliest starts outside they went back to the vegeatative state. They were starting to flower which helped me weed out males and hermies. Approx 50%.

Attached Files: