high heels are fuckin retarded!

Discussion in 'General' started by addictedtoweed, Apr 10, 2010.

1. #1 addictedtoweed, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    I mean seriously who invented these things, as some dude said in a blog somewhere once,"the three problems with heels are: 1)You can hear them pounding the ground's face in from 100 miles away. 2) They look like some kind of humiliating torture devices strapped to their feet. 3)THEY LOOK FUCKING STUPID. OH MY GOD! THEY LOOK SO IDIOTIC."

Can I get an amen??
    P.S. I just realized...its just a dildo on a stick!!!!

2. I know right?

Also, what the hell is up with those . .... :smoking:

3. I can't wait till May 16...my 131 day t-break will be over and I'll be as high as this guy. Fuck yeah!

4. that may be true, but they make a chicks ass look amazing.

5. exactly! high heels make their legs and asses look even better

6. I don't give a fuck as long as the girl who'z wearin' them is lookin' sexi, I've never been like oh my gosh everyone look how fuckin' horrible them high heelz are! It'z an outrage!

7. *Click* *Clack**Click* *Clack**Click* *Clack**Click* *Clack**Click* *Clack**Click* *Clack**Click* *Clack**Click* *Clack*

8. wait... i hear them now...:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  9. They're a nuisance, but they give the illusion that I'm much taller (5'2). Besides, like the men have stated above, they accentuate my legs and rear.. ;)

I think it's when girls walk like they're in pain (slouching, having a hard-time walking), then it could be addressed as looking stupid, and not the smartest idea. But if a girl can properly execute the cat-walk with no problem, then it's beneficial in some ways --like, burning calories. :p

10. It's a love hate thing. I love how they look. I hate how much they hurt. Man do they hurt. They can really make or break an outfit though. I also like how tall they make me :D I'm 5'5"-5'6" and I'm probably 5'9" with a nice pair on :p

11. My ex girlfriend made me break a pair in for her once.....

edit: Good reason though, she was withholding sex...

12. #12 NORRIN RADD, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    Word.

13. fuck the shoes. lets see them titties:eek::ey::ey::ey:

14. I love heels...
    and I love walking with a purpose LOL .. clomp clomp...

15. I feel like a Pavlovian dog every time I hear that click-clack and my head spins around at the speed of sound in hopes of seeing some ridiculously hot chick coming my way. Also, I salivate.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I've worn them a handful of times, but I avoid it like the plague. I'm already 5'10" without heels and I'd really rather not be over 6 feet tall...damn

17. Shhhhhit, heels on a woman are sexy as hell. Don't know what the rest of you are talkin' bout. :p

18. Sorry, I agree with the OP here. Fucking torture devices for women.

And putting them on isn't going to make a fat ass and cankles suddenly look fucking amazing. C'mon now. If she's got a decent set of legs and a nice ass, her feet propped up on two sticks ain't gonna improve much.

Besides, attitude is key, regardless of shoes. Or clothes for that matter. I'll take a sexually charged woman with an open mind who enjoys the herb over a stuck-up bitch in heels any day...

19. Meowww. Retract the claws, please. Why so bitter towards women in heels? [​IMG]

20. Sorry, nothing against women who want to wear them. I think the OP was also ranting on how they're viewed in general. I truly feel for the women out there in certain professions that are forced to wear them due to some archaic dress code, that's more of what I was addressing.

And sorry for the stuck-up bitch comment. Again, I'm just saying that attitude can get you much farther than just looks for some men. I'd prefer a multi-dimensional woman that I can talk to over a barbie doll any day...:)

Peace.