Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High heart rate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mendo, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Hey guys! I have had a problem with marijuana recently. This only happens once a few months but I've noticed when I smoke sometimes my heart rate goes up. I'm usually 69bpm regulary but at times when smoking my heart goes up to 130bpm, it only lasts about 30 mins but I've been worried to smoke lately because of it. What should I Do?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You should stop worrying about it. Just ignore it. Cannabis does that and worrying about it makes your heart beat faster.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yea just dont worry about it man, for me my heart rate always goes from 70-120 real fast and its not a problem if you dont worrt about it. Worrying about it only makes it worse

4. Do you always smoke the same strain? Sativas or hybrids with too much sativa increase my heart rate more than indicas. Edibles increase my heart rate less overall but for longer than smoking. I actually tested it and took my heart rate to try and answer someone else's question. You might have different results, but it could be worth a shot.

5. Exactly. Sometimes I notice it and sometimes I don't. It all depends on where my anxious little mind is on that day. Also try and smoke less. Less IS better when it comes to cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  6. People should never even check their heart rate when they're high on weed, it leads to craziness.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Paranoia will destroy ya?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. The mind is a powerful thing

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I used to think that my ball sack was stretching as I sat, like part of it was caught under my leg and the slightest movement seemed to confirm it. It didnt hurt but the thought of it in my head was terrifying though i didnt want to get up every couple of minutes and adjust with a room full of guests.
    ....my sack was never actually caught under my leg.

• Creative Creative x 1