Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Heart Rate While High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fodolo, Apr 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So ever since I started smoking marijuana I had a high heart rate. It is 140-160 when I am at my peak high. Like stoned high :toke:
    But as I loose my high and come back to realized its goes down. Like slowly drops as I loose the high?

I have gotten done an EKG test and the results were normal. I also wore an heart minitor and they said everything normal. So no heart problems.

So Is this normal?

2. Didn't mean to write the question mark after "slowly looses the high". Pardon me I am pretty high right now while writing this

3. It's 100% normal. Even though weed might feel relaxing your heart is actually working overtime to pump the blood throughout your body to deliver thc to various parts of your body

4. Is there anything I can do to lower my heart rate while high
    1. I tried breathing excersises
    2. I eat before and while I'm high most of time.
    3. I drink a lot of water.

So I try to do all those to lower my heart rate

5. Just do that and remain calm its no biggie. I smoke a lot and munch out all the time and I do realize my heart rate increases but it's nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This is what happens to me. I smoke, and that increases my heart rate. When I'm high. I'm more aware of my heart rate and it seems to be beating really hard.

The best thing to do is just accept that it's a side effect of weed, it's 100% normal. If you don't focus on it, it won't bother you at all. It's very easy to get distracted with weed!