High guys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gamerstonergirl, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't remember how many joints I smoked today. I just got home and ordered Domino's. My life is complete. What's your favorite thing to eat when you're stoned?
    :smoking:

2. The answer is always bacon

3. Dominoes bread bowls when they had them. I don't think anything could satisfy munchies as great as that.

4. fresh fruit. I could devour any kind by the pound

5. Panagos Steak Mushroom Melt with Chipotle dip. Mmmm

6. honestly im an odditie i dont really enjoy eating while high i always eat before hand and im not to picky anythin works

7. fruits, pasta, subway, soup, cookies...the list is too long to type. those are my top fav lol.

8. Hell yes, couldnt agree more. One of my favorite things to eat when high is the Chicken Alfredo in a bread bowl from Dominos, I think it comes out to only like 10-11 bucks after the delivery fee, plus Idk if you meant to put had, but where Im at they definetely still have them:D

9. Dominos, bacon, a steak burrito with queso and salantro

10. Long gone from Canada! I haven't been able to find them here for the past few years. Fuck dominoes! Bring them back!

11. Wll Im in the US so i guess thats why, I get those things all the time, The bread for them is just so greasy and garlicy and amazing, it always like soaks the box that it comes in

12. #12 Mmuunncchh, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    Oh my gosh, this post and your name makes me extremely angry.

It's so tryhard-ish.

Edit: I was on your wrong thread, I thought this was the "Why do people hate on stoners" thread.. Oh well, just imagine this was there.

13. hawaiian food it the best for me when im stoned, five guys is good as well or in n out, i like to keep it simple when im stoned though something that isint overloaded with with condiments

14. chicken bacon ranch sandwich from dominos

15. Subway cookies and stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut(helps me not noticed the greese) Although i haven't had either for a long time.. FUCK I wish i could get a stuffed crust pizza right now.

16. Fresh cookies, chicken wings, or cupcakes.

17. you mad bro?

18. Well... Preferably pussy.

But a dank slice of pizza always hits the spot.

19. Oh my gosh, ignorant people like you make me extremely angry. I'm just another stoner on a stoner forum. Congratulations for not liking my posts or my name. That just makes you irrelevant.

Edit: I was actually thinking about giving a fuck, but then I lit up my hookah and forgot all about your internet existence. Have a nice fucking day.

20. wait are you even a girl i mean you got your picture from memecenter.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.