Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high guys..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highlites, Jul 20, 2012.

1. anyone from whitefish, montana?

2. to many questions not enough info, you sound like a cop.

3. Sounds sketchy. I'm from near whitefish, why do you ask?

4. I just saw your other thread, is thhis where your going for a month ? just wondering :p

5. sorry i'm super sketchy.. yes, this is where i'm going for a month. how easy/hard is it to find bud in the area? (assuming you're like me and don't know where to look)

6. Try here-

275 Flathead Avenue

7. [quote name='"smokenchill18"']Try here-

275 Flathead Avenue[/quote]

Definitely go here. Lol

8. #9 highlites, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
    .abcde

9. [quote name='"smokenchill18"']Try here-

275 Flathead Avenue[/quote]

Lmaaaaaaaao.

10. It's not hard to find bud officer, you obviously haven't tried hard enough officer. By the way officer, are you an officer?

If you are a real blade, or if anyone is reading this who is actually looking for bud, its not as taboo as you think. Make friends at school, job , bars , etc. Seriously just say you like weed and talk about it, then after a week of talking about it, just say you're dry and could use help. You gotta prove you smoke though, us stoners are mad dumb sometimes, but if you throw up the right signs we can tell that you're for real.

Talk to your friends about your first time smoking or some crazy shit you did to get weed. It's easy to tell... Really...
    Officer

11. Hell yeah man! I love whitefish. I live near Missoula. I've never had to get some while there. I bring my shit up there :) it's beautiful up there

12. if you come to the missoula area,
    a fellow blade may be able to help here. it isn't as ample as it used to be,
    but it's definitely arounddddd