Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Grass City... Kief question for you

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by deadhead1969, Jan 22, 2009.

1. I have a jar that I use regularly to store in. It's glass and there has been a build up of kief all over the jar. I would like to properly harvest the kief and aren't sure of the best way to do it. Knife? Razor Blad? is there a way to get the kief to not stick to the glass by cooling or heating then i can just dump it in my kief container?

Thanks in advanced

2. You can freeze the glass which will make the keif fall off easier but it will also make the glass more fragile.

3. thanks i will stick it in the freezer and see what happens

4. i would make qwiso, its the best way to utilize all the kief, basically pour 90% or 100% iso alcohol in it, get all the kief then evaporate the alochol away.... their should be some stickied tutorials in recreational, apprentice, or seasoned im no sure which