Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High grade mid?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GA-Stoned, Jan 12, 2017.

1. #1 GA-Stoned, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    So I picked up some mid today. Got a quarter for $30. It looks to be some really good bud and definitely gets you blazed but there's not much a smell or taste. I mean it's not as harsh or nasty as reg or low grade, earth tasting mid, it just taste kind of plain. I can take huuuuge hits but once inhaled it hurts like a bitch lol. Looks good and smokes good to me, what you guys think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not bad for the price! 7 goes into 35 5 times so you paid less than $5 a gram! I have to pay $10 a gram out here in Cali for that. Good deal. I'm jealous.

3. I can get a Q of mids for $25, lowest ever got it for was $20 when he really needed it off him, but my mids quality is NOTHING like that... I get lots of stems and seeds and not much visible crystals. Yeah. This is what I'd call beasters. Good mids. Well worth it. I'd trade any day for that price for that quality. I'll have what you're having lmao

• Like Like x 1
  4. It never happens to me man lol. I feel lucky
    I literally couldn't believe the crystals on the small light green buds. The darker buds have shit tons of crystals concealed within lol. I'm ecstatic that I actually got a good deal. Maybe 2017 will be my year

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2017 sure hasn't been mine. Hahaha

6. Brad! Stems and seeds is brick weed! You should know that. Just admit that its shwag not mids.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This stuff makes really sticky kief. I may grind the whole batch and get ripped af on kief tonight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

8. I wouldn't say it's total shwag, I've seen some brick weed before but I wouldn't call the quality that low..... It's not brown, it's not hard, it breaks up fairly easy, and it's not overly-seeded or overly-stemmed even. I can get the same quality as this guy, beasters, for 40 a Q. Extra 10 bucks, so it's no biggie.

Normally I get dank though regardless. Just when times are rough, I get mids because it DOES last longer, even if I have to smoke more.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Last time I've even attempted to get Reggie was years ago , but it never looked like that holy shit .

10. Good freakin deal! Looks more like KB actually. 70 bucks around here