high from white widow

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TwitcherzX, Aug 4, 2007.

1. So i've done my share of weed, but never have I done anything as dank as the beautiful white widow, I grew a plant my self, and I harvested just under 10 grams. The buds are sitting in my closet being dried, and I'm sooooo curious, I wanna know everything about the high, the feeling, everything, anyone care to explain? do you get CEV's?

2. 10 Grams from one plant ?

3. It was a small plant, and it was a hermie so all the buds are kinda airy and small.

4. If you grew, flushed, cured properly and reached proper maturity then you will probably be pretty fucking blazed after a bowl or joint. The best part is enjoying the flavor and smell from a freshly cured bud you pull out of the vial for the first time. I dunno if you would get CEVs, some people get them some people don't. I get them a lot.

5. Im just asking for anyone who has tried white widow to explain the high, how it starts, ends, the feelings, etc.

6. never tried it before, but i talked to a friend just today that said he tried it last night, he described it, "something you and I have never experianced before", those were his exact words haha.

and he's been toking for a while now, so this shit is pretty damn potent i guess!

have fun mate.

7. Haha sheet, sounds goood :smoke:... maaaan, why cant this stuff dry faster :(

8. hmm i have whtie widow and have been puffin on it for a few months lol... funny thing is i ant remember too many specifics.. um the taste though you will definately notice right away.. amazing taste.. its pretty trippy from what i remember.. but i don't remember much lol... i remember taking a shower and it was the trippiest shower ever.. just invokes alot of thought.. generally brings a really good mood and brings things real close to you

9. the first time i did some of my WW it gave me a soaring high with tingles up and down my arms and legs. then i remember it feeling like my whole sinus area was being massaged. i went to the kitchen and felt like my head was 2 feet over my neck. ROCKS!!!!!.

i showed some old school smoker a little popcorn and he said that shit dont even look real, like its from outer space man..........how much u want for that man? i just laughed and blazed it in a blunt got 4 heads ripped.
    1 guy puked.lol funny thing it wasn't even cured just dried 8 days.

10. ive smoked it, cant remember to tell you what the highs like. btw its bud, pretty much the same high with 2 differences (lazy/hyper)

11. Its like, you smoke get high for three hours, (off like 2 blunts) then crash like a motherfucker, go to sleep, repeat.

12. ive heard that white widow is the best strand of weed out there cuz it has the most THC in it...
    and i really want 2 try it but i dont have a hook for it

13. I would consider it THE best high. Some weed may get you higher than White Widow, but none can compare to the type. If it is low in GHB's you're in for a good time. It's a soaring high, fun, you can function on it. Great time.

14. The taste is divine, and the high is amazing.
    It gets you so stoned... I giggled for like 30 mins non-stop.