High from "the region"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PaFaNi, Nov 10, 2016.

1. #1 PaFaNi, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    Hello everyone!
    Long time smoker first time grower. Thought I could use some help with my new indoor coco grow through this great site. Got some Northern Lights Fem from Nirvana (highly recommend) It's in its third week of'seedling' stage (haven't transplanted from solo cup yet). Will post my many questions and am eager to hear feedback/constructive criticism ;) Til. L8tr

Forgot to mention that it's a micro grow. I converted a 6' locker from menards into my grow area. Fitted with fans and cfls. Haven't needed a carbon filter yet but am in the works of designing one, either my own inline filter/fan or just your basic filter that goes over the fan.

The pics are of it in " the box" my computer seedling area with a heating pad underneath on low to stimulate the roots.

2. 20161111_152716.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Looks good. Good luck!

4. Thx! Anyone know when it's ok to start either fimming or topping?? Is it when vigorous growth starts and you've given nutes? Or just vigorous growth?? When should I start??

5. You think these could be used instead of the micro-mini/regular 20161114_103130_Burst01.jpg cfls? Say one or two of these Giant CFLs (on right in pic), compared to using 6-8 regular cfls (left in pic)? Are those even for indoor? They have them in soft and the bright white for veg n flower. $15 a bulb where a three pack of regular cfls runs $11 or more!! Anyone ever use these monsters??

6. Here's an updated pic of Northern Lights a/b 3 weeks from seed.
    20161115_160055.jpg

Any thoughts? Still a seedling? Not much light? Or its in veg state now and to add more lights and give minimal nutes? Will use Dyna-Gro foliage pro at 1/4 recommended dose. ..???

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ya man she needs some nutrients. 1/4 strength will do the trick. And more light would prolly help some too at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  8. HELP she's got nute burn??? Gave 1/4 foliage pro
    Next day this
    20161121_140352.jpg
    And....
    20161121_140414.jpg

One more...
    20161121_140430.jpg

What should i do...flush? Leave her and let her repair herself?? I know northern lights are forgiving.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

• Like Like x 1

9. What PH and PPM did you feed at?