High from the O.C.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MiSS_SHARLA, Jan 14, 2009.

1. My name is Sharla, I'm 24 years old from Orange County, California. I just came across the forum last night. I've been smoking since I was 19 but I still don't know shit. :rolleyes:

2. Ill be glad to help you in any way I possibly can darling. Just ask away........

3. Thanks! I was searching how to scrape resin last night because I've never done it before, never had any reason to. I found some tips/ideas but I'm still kind of lost. :confused:

4. scrape resin? well you can use damn near anything thats hard enough to scrape it. do you mean , like scraping your bowl in order to smoke the resin??

5. Yes. But the bowl isn't that built up with it. It's the inside of my pipe that has a boat load but I'm not about to break it to get to it. Well shit, I just might now that I lost my job and can't buy herb for awhile, LOL!

6. fuck the resin, leave it for the rubbing alcohol. (soak your pipe in rubbing alcohol for 24 hrs then swish around,rinse and clean with q-tips) i suppose you could smoke it, if you were despert. Id just grab another bud myself. I love the taste of homegrown chronic. call me spoiled but nothing beats something that you germed, nurtured, manecured, you know, good old TLC. Tender Loving Care. its just sweet knowing its something that you produced. good damn it you got me rambling and almost brought a tear to my eye....anyhow you get my point.......

7. I usually do just clean them with alcohol and kosher salt. I've only smoked resin once before and it was with a friend who did it, not me. I guess I am that desperate since I can't afford it right now and I don't exactly have a green thumb. I'm suppose to be cleaning it out of my system right now incase a job I get hired at does drug testing. I'm crossing my fingers they don't.

8. Oh I'd much rather smoke resin than drink alcohol. I don't like to drink, just toke! Just wine on occasion. I have a nasty drink I can take for the drug test that has worked before. I don't have any intewviews lined up for awhile, so I'll be in the clear, but thanks for your help.

9. Yeah, dont worry about the resin.
    You see and hear of people tearing there pipes apart for it,
    but the truth is that its a lot easier to just get a dime bag.
    Resin tastes like shit, looks like shit, and the high it gives you is shit.

On a lighter note,
    I live in the OC too!
    Lake Forest, if you know where that is.

and welcome to GC miss

10. I guess I'll just clean it and put it away until I can smoke again. That's cool you live in Lake Forest, didn't think there would be any OC people on here. I live in the City of Orange, off the 55fwy and Chapman East. :wave:

11. I drive by there all the time!
    I go to CSU Fullerton!

12. I'm also from the OC...Irvine... but I'm always around Brea/Fullerton cuz my sister lives there... small world!

Yeah resin's not worth it... you barely get high for that long and I always get a headache afterwards.

I'm trying not to buy a sack until I get my first bong... you should upgrade from your pipe! if you've been smokin for 5 years you deserve it!!! way cleaner hit & just all around better.

13. We should all defiantly toke it together
    ;]

14. Yes it is a small world! I do have a bong (it's so ugly, lol), I only use my pipe on the go. I want to invest in a really nice bong, but I'm such a klutz that I don't know if it's even worth it for me.

As for the resin, I'm just going to clean it and put it away for awhile. Too much effort, lol.

I'm always down to find people in my area to blaze with...

15. Haha yeah after breaking 5 pieces and a bubbler in 2 months i was pretty hesitant about buying a bong,
    all you need to do is get some really solid container for it.
    Most headshops will sell pillow like cases to put bongs in,
    they may be a tad expensive, but your bong will never break.
    And if it does break some how, you still have your case for the next one.

Ive had my bong for 6 months now, and no broken paraphernalia!

16. You guys are making me scared to buy a bong! haha I can't wait tho, getting it tomorrow. :hello:

let's all have a sesh sometime... and i haven't smoked for 3 days... toooooooooo long haha

17. Welcome Sharla, Check out apprentice tokers and soak in the knowledge, Eveerything you could ever imagine to know about the great plant that is marijuana you can find here.