high from san Antonio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MeanGreen2012, May 9, 2011.

1. I'm from san Antonio
    Right by sea world
    Any dealers in my area?
    With good prices selling dank or schwag

2. #2 guamhaze, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What's up welcome to GC. I stay in SA. I'm sure there are some around your area. Have you got the hookup yet??

3. Welcome you join here. You share everything here.

4. SA is totally different but it's almost like NB is a dry town... I have to drive to Kyle (30+) miles just for the opportunity to buy. Hope you have better luck than me in SM/NB.

5. Its real good and inexpensive in san antonio

Attached Files:

6. #6 BloodLust, May 27, 2011
    It just seems so much more sketchy dealing with ghetto's in SA then loser mexicans/white guys in Kyle.

7. #7 guamhaze, May 28, 2011
    When I first moved to SA I didn't know anyone so I used to drive to Austin just to do a pickup (dealer was up there) but I finally found a guy out here that is awesome, I save so much money now on gas! I would ask around near UTSA: all you have to do is just listen to some students talking and ganja always comes up or pro-pot statements. But SA definitely does not have cheap prices and is not as liberal/open as Austin (one day I might make that move).

8. Its not like that at all if you look around, there's alot of people from all over not just mexicans

9. #9 BloodLust, May 28, 2011
    I'm not really the age to be around there (too young) and my choices are limited as such.

10. #10 guamhaze, May 28, 2011
    My bad, well good luck bro

11. #11 BloodLust, May 28, 2011
    It's not that I wouldn't buy from a college member it's just I have no place snooping around there. As well believe it or not some people have moral values and won't sell to minors.