High from Rochester, NY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by phoenix_indigo, Aug 2, 2005.

1. I'm new here, that is to the forum, and was interested in finding out if anyone was from around the Rochester area. I like smoking, obviously, movies, some TV... latest happenings would be losing my job, and going through a drought. *ugh*

Anyway, maybe I can meet some new people through here, I've been trying on Yahoo groups, with no luck. Seems all the groups for stoners people are uber quiet in them.

~peace~

2. sup, welcome to the city. Im not around your area.. but i know we got some people from that part of New York on here somewhere... the city is fat with people, just look around and hang out.

Sorry to hear about your job loss and drought lol... i just failed a DT for a GREAT job... i too am still jobless lol.

3. Welcome to GC!

4. fuck dub, you failed that? too bad hope you get another...and welcome to the city indigo, youl meet lots of friends here

5. Phoenix, welcome to the City, this place is great, full of awesome people. My sister goes to school about an hour away from Rochester, or so I think. It's really peaceful up there...lots of nature.

Oh, and Dub, sucks you failed that man, but don't worry, there are always more opportunities.

6. hey welcome to the site, i think the hempress comes from there, not too sure though, so where is rochester?......is that NY state?...........or in the city somewhere?...........i flew over long island last year, it looked cool as hell, water everyfuckinwhere..........Peace out............Sid

7. Sidious, Rochester is upper-state NY, gets very cold there, the winters are pretty harsh, but all in all, its a nice place.

8. sounds just like home sweet home, we don't get sunshine...........lol..........our max temp this year for my town is about 26 degrees, and i feel hot in that, i was cooking when i went to New Orleans, it was about 35 or something in March and i thoght, "how the hell can people work outside in this.........?"

do yous get acclimatised or something, i can't imagine working at my trade of being a blacksmith, with a fire next to me in temps of 30+

Peace out............Sid

9. The temperatures you said are in Celcius correct? I could never live in the south, I live in Massachusetts, and I love it here. Well, my town is kind of lame (which is why I usually smoke in the woods, it makes me forget where I am, and its really peaceful), but I love New England.

10. Are you a girl? Oh and Im from Central NY, but I might be heading out to a paintball field in Rochester called NVP. Havnt tried that place yet.

Maybe we could smoke if I go to NVP.

11. Rocheser is western NY. Our su8mmers are extremely hot and our winters are extremely cold.

12. Well, sort of, but not really. I live in south-central PA. According to Mapquest I live 304.46 miles from Rochester NY [​IMG]

But anyway, welcome to the City, phoenix_indigo!! :hello:

13. Thanks everyone for the super warm welcome.

To answer a few questions posed ... yes, I'm a girl; but I'm also married and not looking. Can't say I'm into paintball, but I'm always typically up for a smoke. I'm working on a 7 day drought at the moment. I actually am moving from Rochester in a couple of weeks, hopping the great pond and moving to England. So, hopefully maybe I can meet some new contacts over there, through here, as well I don't know anyone except my in-laws over in England.

It's nice to be welcomed though, and well hopefully I can periodically add my two cents for what they are worth.