HigH from Oregon!! :-D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SassyPants, Oct 22, 2008.

1. my homie has an unlce who lives in hillsboro.

2. Yeah I try but she is totally against drugs. But she has prescriptions to vicodin and some other fun stuff so i'm sure that helps her out some. Anyway.. I just smoked a really fat joint and i'm feeling pretty nice right now. Oh yeah!

3. Welcome to the City, I live in Salem :].

4. ive stayed in a hotel 6 in salem last christmas.

it was nice...and i was drunk. XD

5. I think I actually need to head to Salem today ... Are the indoor gardening centers in Salem any good? I need to grab a few things.

BTW: My brownies were awesome. I used 3.5g kief to 4oz butter and cut the batch into 24 brownies. 3 of those and I was great but not close to knocked out.. However I gave some to some friends and 1 was enough to knock them on their ass. Lightweights. ;-)

- Love the name too, I call people "crispy" bitches all the time.. lol

~ Peace, Love and Hair Grease kids ~

:smoke:

6. Corvallis here. I am originally from Hillsboro, and that's where I end up during Summer. Good stuff out that way, get decent prices on Northern Lights/Blueberry crosses. Shit is just covered in crystals too, like it was rolled around in sugar or something. But yeah, Oregon, YOU KNOW.

7. It's definitely not a metropolitan type city. It's a nice green city, not big not small. Trees fucking everywhere (not sure where you're from, so you may already know that about the Willamette Valley), very open to different cultures. Every Saturday we have a market that's very hippy-oriented, but it's right in the middle of downtown. In fact the police station is a block away, and you can go find dealers selling their products on the county courthouse steps. That's the kind of place Eugene is. I'd recommend it.

8. I lived 28 years in Portland.. it was a bit too big, but I think from what I have heard from people in the area is that Eugene is better for us hippie types. It's not as big of a city as Portland, but it has what you need.. I hear the people are nicer than in Portland, that would be a bonus.

I live about an hour outside Portland currently.. You know, I'm not sure I can even say I've been to Eugene. If I did, it was just a drive through and I didn't stop. I was probably trying to get back from Crater Lake in one piece. :-D

Are summers in Eugene ungodly hot??

9. holy shit man,thats exactly how it is in visalia,Ca...downtown theres a coffee shop where all the hippies hang out all day,and theres a police station literally right next door.
    and me and my friends sold our stuff right there.It is a nice town.

10. yea great weed comes from humboldt... and alot of other great weed from other parts of cali too =]