High From Colorado Springs!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PurplePlane, May 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I'm PurplePlane and I currently reside in Colorado Springs.
    I smoke pretty much every day and I love Marijuana. So not matter who you are.. we'll always have something in common haha. My favorite strains are Skywalker OG & Cindy 99. I plan on growing a little soon but I'll let you guys know more about that in the near future. I'm currently an Audio Engineer and Music Producer and I LOVE THE OUTDOORS. Here in Colorado there's so many things to do outdoors so smoking and hiking is my most favorite thing to do other than work. ;)

Well that's me...
    Thanks for reading GrassCity! :smoke:

2. gotta love the springs man. i just moved here little over a month ago and i love to hike and smoke to. where u be getting skywalker og at? havent seen none at the places i go. peace

3. A friend of mine grows it. It's some fire for sureee. :smoke:

4. hells ya man thats awesome bro. whats your favorite dispensary right now? mine is probably natural mystic and the tree house when they got there budds in. we should smoke down sometime man. peace

5. Yeah dude, I'm down anytime. My favorite right now are Doctors Orders and Best Budz :hello:
    send me a PM bro. :smoke:

6. Hello to all people of positive tudes,
    We are mid 50 couple moving from tennessee to cos. started smoking weed when i was 14,hmm.
    Smoke a dozen times everyday for last 41 years. Been skiing colorado since 1978, crested butte, keystone my favorites. Love your mountains and your snow! I have a few friends in cos but always looking for more.

My cos friend keeps me in clones in fact just finishing my harvest here. 10 beautiful mature king buds drying out now pretty good for a 4 month grow cycle started in feb and smoking my own now,,,love it.

Bought a home in powers area moving in late june. Cant wait to get a super grow room started there and legal. Going to be a great feeling growing & toking without fear of incarceration!

That said everyone relocating here cos is a family, church, military mindset community. Cannabis culture is still hush hush and in the closet here. Reason im moving here is to help vote in elections and keep cannabis in cos. we are very interested in meeting other tokers in cos. would love to form a growing club were we can help each other in cos.

Anyone in cos area need a friend or have friends to share we would love to be introduced closet cannabis growers & tokers of the springs!

Have a great Day!