high from CA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blitzchrig, May 8, 2011.

1. just joined grasscity...never joined a forum before. but weed is my thing so i had to. hope theres cool shit around here.

2. Sup, man. 559'er right here. Where in the Golden State do you reside?

Edit: Stupid question.
    Where in LA are you from?

This is, by far, one of the greatest sites on the internet. If you don't know it, you'll find out, here. If you know it, you'll expand on it, here. If you want to share it, you'll share it, here. If GC were a real community, it would be a Utopia.

Wow, just read that, and, "a Utopia," just looks so wrong until you read it out loud. It's funny how something that looks so wrong can be so right.

3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

If you like learning about cannabis, try clicking that first link in my sig! There's a lot more to cannabis than "just" getting high! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

4. your soooooo LUCKY

5. Hi
    Texas, san Antonio

6. Yo, thanks for making me feel welcome guys.

what up blunted? thanks for the intro. 559? is that fresno? love the golden state. i'm actually in the san fernando valley. not quite the city of LA, but close enough.

hi meangreen. texas huh? thats whats up. born n raised in the south myself. In Mississippi, little further east but both the south nonetheless.

going green, you're right. i'm pretty damn lucky. the valley has TONS of dispensaries and some of the best in cali. i do take time to realize how great i have it out here. coming from mississippi, i know what strict states are like most def.

7. Pretty new to gc, how is everyone? Anybody from the bay area if so hit me up, Anyone else too I just wana meet some chill new people

8. I'm in SoCal but grew up in the bay area

9. #11 skor420, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Right on, what part did you grow up in?

10. south bay....sj

11. Cool, I've only been there once. You seem really chill sorry I'm really stoned right now kinda hard to think of what to say.

12. san jose is wats good!

13. #15 skor420, May 10, 2011
    I'll have to go back, ever been to redwood

14. im working at woodside right now bruh, where u stay at?

15. #17 skor420, May 10, 2011
    Used to stay right off woodside folks, unfortunately I'm stuck in san Bruno for a lil

16. lol i feel ya

17. #19 skor420, May 10, 2011
    Lol it's nice to meet u tho, I'm Dakota btw :smoke:

18. likewise :)