Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High from Beehive Concentrates phoenix tears?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wait__what, Aug 26, 2015.

1. #1 wait__what, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Hey everyone!

I recently got some Beehive Concentrates Phoenix Tears ("made with real cannatonic"). I was planning to add it to my bowl in the morning, because I have really bad chronic pain and would love some additional relief.

I have read over and over that CBD is non-psychoactive, and that it won't get you high. However, I've heard from a few people that CBD still produces a high, just a different kind that smoking regular flower or concentrates. So which is it? Has anyone tried the Beehive Concentrates Phoenix Tears product before, and if so, what should I expect from the "high"? And what kind of dose should I do? Do I just do a small dab like I would with high-THC concentrates?

Thanks!

EDIT: just looked this up on SC Labs. Says it's like 74% THC and very minimal CBD. Now I'm even more confused...?

http://sclabs.com/sample-detail.html?id=70862