Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High for the first time right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vans623, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Im like swaying back and forth in my chair and like laughing and i feel really tired and my eyes are like shut closed im like woah what was your first times like

2. Yam yam thank you mam

3. Sweet man. How'd you hear about GC?

4. haha, whoo! you have a very exciting journey ahead of you.

5. My first time i couldnt stop laughing

6. Yeah it felt like the world was moving side to side. I couldn't stand straight, everything was funny, i came home high as shit and my parents couldn't tell. I remember eating a shit load of food then i passed out and slept for like 16 hours....ahhhh good times haha

7. The first time was my best time I think.
    I wasn't laughing so, I act just how I do now.
    The laughing only happened when I was with friends... then it lasted a loooong time haha.

8. Well, My first time was back in November,

Started off with a game of beer pong, and some friends of mine went ahead to get some white rhino, I was bout going till they grabbed the pistol. I just kinda stayed back and drank some more. They got back and packed the pipe, first time using a pipe, and i did pretty well. Hit it about 4 times, out of about 3 bowls. We then went ahead and pulled out the gas mask. It that shit way to hard about twice.

Went out to play some more beer pong. Hit the pipe a couple more times, or at least thats what they told me. You know that part of wiz's video of on my level, and his head was kinda wobbling, thats what i felt like at this point. It was a party, and i was so baked, I kept thanking my friends for giving me the gift of the herb lol. We went back in the shed, he gave me the steamroller, they worked the carb and shit. It went from a milky white, to a clear in one hit for me. I wanted to die at this point. I lied down on the couch and it was like my head was a bowling ball on a twig. I had couch lock pretty bad at this point. I couldn't move, and I was loaded. We started to watch Civil war on drugs, and i couldnt stop laughing. Funniest shit ever. Well apparently I went upstairs a few time and ate some food, checked the facebook ect. All the food I was eating tasted so much better.

Most of this night was a complete black out for me. My memory was really blank. Next thing I know, we back in the shed, I'm sitting on the floor, some chick is sitting on the couch i was laying on earlier hooking up with my friend, bare tits, and I was like woah. I looked around some more, and the pipe was back in my face. Hit it again, this part was the part of the night I don't remember so much. I headed up stairs and went to bed on my friends couch. Dont know how i was making it up the stairs.

Woke up the next morning, smoked some more, and wen't see immortals.

Good movie btw, i recomend you watch it.

Hope you all enjoyed my novel haha.

It's been 7 weeks since i smoked :(

PS: Anxbis, I hate your sig, tried to kill it like 1000 times.

9. Enjoy.

You have a long, smoke filled road ahead of you.

:smoking:

10. My first time?

I got fuckin' high, high as shit...Came home after hittin' a four-hitter bong for two or so hours, went straight B'n E on my kitchen.

Woke up the next day to an empty bag of Cheetos...I fuckin' hate Cheetos.:cool:

11. My first time was very psychedelic and intense, It felt like I kept going into semi dream like state, and then a few seconds later I'd sorta snap back into reality. It was pretty intresting, but I prefer the highs I get these days, they can be kind of trippy, but there pretty chill for the most part.

12. My first time I raped a virgin, committed manslaughter, broke 3 bones, and burnt my house down.

13. Welcome, to Greenland.

14. Nice man enjoy

15. I had a similar experience in the shower, Man o man. Thought I was in a rainforest. Snapped back about half an hour later, it was a closed eye deal. Any way I opened my eyes, and shampoo, and bodysoap was all over my body, rinsed off and went to class lol.

16. Mine was like this too, but It was also kinda freaky because I was a little paranoid and freaked out because of the extreme short term memory loss. But after a few minutes I sat down, started watching TV and relaxed so it was pretty nice and chill...