Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High for 3 days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k0vim4rk, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Hey guys. I'm pretty new to smoking weed, I did it about 8-10 times. So one night I decided to smoke 1/4 of a g and I got pretty high. I have a low tolerance so it was enough to get me really baked. I have to mention, I drank some wine that day before. But 2 days later, I'm still feeling strange, I have a strange numbish sensation in my limbs and everything feels a bit delayed. Is it some kind of weed hangover or I just smoked some really dank stuff?

2. Drank some wine a day before? The fuck does that have to do with anything unless you drank a whole case?

You don't have a weed hangover, and it doesn't matter how dank the stuff is. No matter how much cannibis you ingest all of the intoxicating effects (that aren't in your head) will be gone within ~2-12 hours (I gave a massive time range because I said no matter how much, and that includes 10 pounds. Smoke 10 pounds you will feel the same after ~12 hours as you would if you smoked a gram)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I know that feeling, you're probably just tired. Did you smoke shortly before bed, THC affects your sleep patterns. Just get some rest and you'll be good. Or do what I do, smoke some more along with some coffee, that usually does it for me.

4. You are not high. You just haven't gotten enough sleep. This happened to me for a few days after I smoked one time and I realized that I was just getting a few hours of sleep for a few days. Enjoy the high. There's nothing wrong with being in the clouds a few days later. It's actually quite cool.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ey, thank you guys. After some days the feeling was gone, but it was strange. I'm sure it was some dank.

6. Being dank has nothing to do with it..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You have symptoms that indicate a stroke from smoking cannabis.

Go to doctor NOW.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What? How? I don't feel any of those effects now, it disappeared maybe after a week.

9. He's just trollin', dude.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Weed is not for you. Don't smoke it. If you do smoke it, don't complain or question it. Thank you.

11. I'm just pretty new at this, that's all.

12. Watch out for dehydration. That's what it sounds like. But I'm no doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1