Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High for 3 Days?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JUMBACO, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I've heard stories about people who eat a large amount of highly potent edibles and are "High for days".

Now I've never eaten more than a bite of a cookie maybe 3 or 4 times total. It was a 5 dose medical cookie. In general I've just never really had any use of edibles other than maybe a bite while smoking

What would it be like to eat a whole 5 dose medical cookie? (What exactly is a dose?) Is it as intense as some people say?
    The cookie was maybe around 4 or 5 inches?

2. #2 la cobacha, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    well, you are from the bay.

at dispensaries there ive have had some first rate medical chocolate hash bars n whatnot, that had "doses". one fucking nibble would get you high.

so im guessing eating this whole cookie is *probably* gonna get someone hyper-stoned. the odds are good its legit medicine.

as far as being high for days, maybe 2 days.

3. Depends on your tolerance.

Personally edibles don't do anything for me but give me horrible shits.

A dose is typically 5-10ml of cannabudder. Maybe less.
    The strength of the dosage depends on the quality and quantity of weed used.

4. Thats nuts... Im going to have to try that sometime soon. Im getting my card within the next month, and theres some pretty good dispensaries around my area too.

5. We get the 10Xdose marshmallows 4 pieces for $10....high for the whole day on 1 piece.On monday we took a visit to our collective for free J monday and bought the 800x Headband soda,drank half of it and have been mellow all day.

6. I doubt anyone would be high for days they prob get a weed hangover then call that high for 3 days.

7. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']I doubt anyone would be high for days they prob get a weed hangover then call that high for 3 days.[/quote]

The only weed hangover ive ever heard of or experienced is called sleep :smokin:

8. Fuck you guys with dispensaries :mad:

9. Look into the book "Diary of a Hashish Eater". Written in 1800s about eating large doses of hash and having profound almost psychedelic experiences

10. ^^^^^^
    Is right

Hassan sabah would trick his hashashins into thinking he held the keys to heaven using a combo of scantily clad women, a beautiful garden, and a shitload of hash in a drink. So basically you drink this strong ass drink, it knocks you out, then when you wake you are in a beautifully garden with a bunch of half naked chicks who then have sex with you for a few hours while you all eat a bunch more hash... eventually Has an Sabbah shows up and asks you to be one of his hashashins. They were so devoted they would commit suicide just cause he told them too....

11. Haha i picked up some weed snacks and brownies today and i ate em awhile ago...
    also got some Super OG :D

12. How are the brownies?

13. Sooper Dooper dude. I ate a 2 dose brownie and smoked some of that weed i got from there... pretty crazy dude haha

14. hahaha...F-ing love it.

15. I eaten a lot of different edibles and always loved them.

Last summer, I ate a brownie that did nothing but make me sick. It was so weird. I was so nauseous I could hardly stand up and walk. Dizzy and sick. It had to have been way stronger than anything I had eaten before. I ate it in the morning and I was sick until bedtime. I actually threw up a few times. I know it's not because anyone put something weird in there. My step daughter made them. Maybe I was sick to begin with . who knows.

I'm getting my card pretty soon too, and I can't wait to try the dispensary edibles. I want to see what the difference will be between those and the ones I make.

16. edibles - there are so many moving parts here.
    I personally love them, love smoking, love tincs, they each have a place during the course of a day.

instances of getting sick or no effects are most likely the result of improper and/or poor preparation. It is food, sanitation is a must!

There have been very few days of my life as an adult that did not include cannabis. No hangover from cannabis, maybe the combination of what you did along with it, but not from the THC. Outside of a rare allergic reaction, cannabis is very wonderful, safe and naturally therapeutic.

It keeps the universe in balance.

17. You know what? I had gotten 2 edibles, one called "Cannabis Snack" (Basically half brownie, half trail mix, half chex mix) and one that was "Cloud Brownie" (regular brownie)
    I dont remember the dose of the first, but i ate most of the Snack early on in the day, and i felt nauseous for maybe an hour... I was all thinking to myself "I better not throw up with all my friends" It passed after I got a bite to eat.

Both of these dispensary edibles are produced like normal food, so it must have just been a reaction to the weed in the food, like taking other things on an empty stomach. Definitly higher quality and taste than any homemade edible ive had.

I ate the snack earlier and ate the brownie a few hours before i slept. I literally was so high from the edibles and smoking that for at least an hour I was just listening to music and staring at that music visualizer thing. :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
    I'm still spacey right now from it.

18. I really think it was that since I am always a waken baker, I didn't see the difference between eating and smoking. I've since decided eating cannabutter brownies for breakfast on an empty stomach is not a good idea.