High Foods

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by P4ntomime, Jan 29, 2009.

1. so after enjoying a nice bowl today i rummeged through my house looking for something to eat and then i began to think of all the food i loved to eat when i'm baked and that's where the thread comes in. list your favorite food/foods to chow down on when you're feelin good

mine's buffalo chicken dip w/ tortillas
    followed in a close second by
    cereal...frosted flakes, fruit loops

2. Well i would have to say the best thing to eat while baked is wendy's (fast food place... not sure how well known it is) Then i just drench it in ketchup. But generally i eat whatever is available. This week it has been chili with cornbread... Good stuff.

3. hell yeah, man! my and my girlfriend get wendy's all the time while baked. spicy chicken club =)

4. haha. Wendy's is awesome if your going for a ride. Nothing beats the dollar menu. I always get a double stack cheesebuger and a chicken sandwich. Be ure to ask for some hot sauce though.

5. You got it with cereal. You can adjust the tempo of your crunching and it sounds like a fuckin crunchfest musical.

• Like Like x 1
  6. haha wow i thought i was the only one who did that. That's fucking hilarious lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. that's probably the best part about eating anything crunchy when you're super baked =)

• Like Like x 1