Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Flyin' Stoned Recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TheBeesKnees, Jul 22, 2009.

1. I have realized that when I get high, I become a fantastic creator of fabulous foods.

Here is one of my SIMPLE recipes that yield absolutely amazing taste!

Ice Cream Sandwich Shake: Take some milk in a large glass. Add as many Ice Cream Sandwiches, blended, as necessary to create a milkshake consistency. DRANK AND ENJOY!

What are your greatest food creations while blazed?

These creations do not need to have weed in them, but you have to have been high while creating them.

2. Nice. I usually go the route of savory foods rather than sweet. I made a delicious fratata(shredded potatoes+eggs made into a big omelet-type thing) that had tons of Italian seasoning and Italian dressing in it, along with some fucking legit, strong cheese. Shit was so cash.

3. That sounds dank. Anything similar to breakfast foods I love.

4. i put some coke in my cereal once, that was good

the soda coke haha

5. bitches & gentlemen! :wave: May I please have your attention?!? I have literally tried everything including some fantastic ones..cornbrud..kushcake..fudge brownies..kush kookies..majestic muffins..maryjello (with oil)..doughbuts..etc.:eek:..use these luxurious entrees to fulfill your buddah craving and munchies :smoking: