High fail ;(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FiveOnIt, May 19, 2010.

1. so today with a couple friends i got baked. had the perfect stuff to cure my kottonmouth too! arizona iced tea, the big jugs. so after 3-4 bowls, i got my arizona out of my car and brought it inside. i took a sip out of it, and a funny idea popped into my head. what if i pretended to dump the arizona iced tea onto my head, but left the cover on? woah, they would laugh their asses off! well i proceeded to do this, but after i took the sip, i never put the cap tightly on. disaster followed, i presume you all know the ending of the story..

2. i loled, cuz i did the same thing once, but with a slurpy....so no matter if there is a cap on ur fucked.

+rep

3. :hello:

Classic shit man.

Atleast you got them to laugh afterall eh?

4. Well atleast the funny in the idea was there.

5. I would've cried

Never waste arizona, that shit is good.

6. yes they all laughed histerically, they had no idea what was going through my head - they just thought i was hot or something and wanted to cool down.

7. lmao, thats the kinda thing u gotta play off like u did it on purpose

8. Well at least this beats stained undies

9. hahaha! i dont think anyone but i here know what your talking about :p and i really did try to play it off, but its not that easy to play off dumping arizona on your head saying 'i meant to do it!'