High Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drippy1, May 31, 2006.

1. Peace. I'm yer new bud and I'm wanting to say high to everyone.
    Hope I'm not too young and I hope I'm not too old. 53 summers so far!
    I really enjoy reading the posts here. It's a storehouse of knowledge and I've got a lot to learn. Hopefully I can contribute and help out someone. I'll talk about the area in which I need help and suggestions are more than welcome.
    Here's a bit more about me.
    Born in the 50's when life in America was straight (except for Jazz musicians, some bikers, a few international travellers, and a scant few intellectuals who partook of the herb)
    I was turned on in` the 60's. Saw the Beatles LIVE! in Cincinnati in 1966. Soon after discovered Joss Sticks, Smoked Banana peels (Mellow Yellow) and then the real deal... at a drinking party... funny... I didn't want to drink anymore. Played in a band afterwards (still do 40 yars later wih one of the same guys! So, how's that for longterm stability?!) Anyway, went through the 60's, 70's, 80's enjoying life and my favorite thing. Then the late 90's. Jobs that don't drug test became hard to find. In my line, I am tested irreguarly and frequently. It is a bummer that I have had to temporarily quit my favorite thing. One day though! Just as "the man" can make his rules and laws, so can I, me, "this man", make his own rules and laws. One law I've made is to not surrender to their blindness. Instead, I look forward to the day when ignorance gives way to common sense and I can once again partake of my cherished herb. I do cherish it. It has made my life full of wonder and excitement, joy and contentment, inspired me to great things and humbled me to appreciate the world I live in and on.
    So, there you have it. I get a very nice contact high from this forum's posters. So, thank you. I appreciate being here. Looking forward to getting high with all of you. Peace.

2. Welcome to the City! :wave:

i look forward to seeing you around, sounds like you have been through a lot and have quite a bit of knowledge to pass around :smoke:

3. Thanks TokinBlue. Cool banner. Headin' over to real life stories.

4. welcome to the city! :wave:

5. Hi Drippy and welcome. I am new here as well and if it makes you feel any better I am 47...lol....keep smokin'