HIGH everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by D-Loc420, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Shit whats up everyone i just wanted to stop by while i'm high and tell yaz a little story of my day.

Well got up this morning and went to lame ass school and sat there all day in class drawing bongs and shit, after school i had to go to work and worked from 4-8 got off came home and started toking up on lil' RED (my 10in. red acrylic bong) Before my mom got home i toked to bowls of some good reggs and then scraped my bowl and stem and got like a whole mofo bowl and toked that shit too, then my dad called when i was hittin' my bong and i started talking to him stoned as fuck (my dad doesn't know i'm a stoner) and talking to him while stoned as fuck cuz it's funny as shit. Then i got on my computer and started seeing double and shit, then i put on sum 311 and my left leg is starting to go numb for some reason, but i just wanted to share my night with yaz. anyways gotta go, c-Yaz.

PEACE OUT!!!

p.s.- i'm extremely stoned so if this doesn't make sense don't worry about it.

2. high~~
    sounds like you've had a busy day lol! i had a really supabad day at work today, and came home, packed a phat one, and have been puffin since. makes the bad day go away and a smile spread right smack dab in the center of my face all the way across :)
    keep on tokin!!!!

3. lol i love talkin to people on the phone when im high...