Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High everyone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Glimmer40, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Been a long time since I've been to this site.
    Life has sucked ass recently..buried my yorkie a week ago :(
    I take care of my disabled mama & she collasped & stopped breathing in the bathroom! The single scariest moment of my life!! She got a pacemaker & is home now.
    Whadda you guys do when it's just one depressing thing after the next? No one wants to be around this shit!
    I work very hard on being an upbeat, happy person! But all this shit makes me feel like I wanna scream! & I'm alone, my divorce was final dec 1st! Yipee on that!
    Did someone say this was whining 101? I wanna grower for a boyfriend! or at least booty call LOL!!
    PEACE
    LISA

2. I'm really sorry to hear all that. But, ya know, when you got's now where else to go, you can only go up.

3. welcome back. Sorry to hear about your woe,s but thats life .Deal with it and move on to the next problem :D.lol,shit that sounds simple .

l,ll send some aussie boyfriend karma your way :D.

4. There will always be problems.. Like critter said, deal with them as they come and move on to the next one!!!!

I believe I sadi once before that you should come down this way.. I can take care of the boyfriend and weed pronblems!!!!

5. I hear ya Glimmer40.....Life sometimes sucks! I'll send good Karma your way-----if you can send my way!

6. HIGH All, one of my favorite sayings.

"We are not primarily on earth to see through one another, but to see one another through"

Hope your days only go up from here.

7. Thx for all the support! Sending all you cool people goodness & angels. Maybe, we gotta go thru a bunch of fucking shit to get to the good. Seems that way 'round here!
    Now..just gotta get a cool guy, who likes to toke! Hee hee!
    Peace & THX!
    LISA

8. the one thing that my parents tell me and is some of the best things they ever told me "Lifes a bitch and then you die" its depressing i know but still it helps me move on. another quote that applies to lifes problems is "its futile to dwell on the past" sorry about your mother but im happy shes home now hope she makes a full recovery. Like all above have said just move from one problem to the next. sending good karma your way.

9. Im only 18, but i know how you feel, i have crazy anxiety/depression sometimes...i dont know why, im on medication for it but i screw around with that so it doesnt always work 100%of the time. You just have to roll with the punches, when things are shitty for me i just ride it out.

10. You should fly a kite. It makes me happy.

Washington State? Coolness. I lived there most of my life, now unfortunatly, I live in the armpit of the universe, New Jersey.

11. cool hippie chick haha

12. well welcome back cool hippy chick :)