High everyone...hardrokker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hardrokker, May 20, 2019.

1. After lurking here occasionally for a some years figured it was time to come out. Retired SF Bay Area hi tech electronics debug person of some of the most difficult work few others could do. And that says a lot about long term effects of smoking not being detrimental. Retirement is awesome as every day I wake up is Saturday. Occasional weed smoker since 68 that does not like building up a tolerance. Have experienced much live rock music since when I lived down the street from Fillmore West (Crystal Ballroom) on Market Street. Not a musician but rather an energetic freestyle dancer. Hey, have a ticket for upcoming Stones tour August 18 in Santa Clara.

Have for decades also been a hard core nature lover, Sierra backpacker, and Tahoe skier. Unlike most weed smokers, I don't smoke to relax or dull pains but rather to become intense. That requires minimizing a tolerance. On Little Dipper at Heavenly I usually ski fall line bumps from the top to below lift 11 or 10 as am very smooth. If any want to watch street dancing they can meet me after a mid day session at Barbary Coast in SF. Can you dance to the below? If so we'll have a couple hours of fun on the downtown streets.

First 5 tunes on my most used playlist with 37 tracks:

Guns & Roses......Knockin' On Heaven's Door
    ACDC.....Shot Down In Flames
    Rolling Stones......One Hit (To The Body)
    Hendrix....Hey Joe
    Ozzy.....Shot In The Dark

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to the City!

3. that does not like building up a tolerance. ...

That I like and the way you put it

now we just gotta tell 5 million others ....lol