High End Pipe Showdown: Jack Herer Pipe VS. Incredibowl M420

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by limericki, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I know that this is an old post... but had to put my 2 cents in. The Jack Herer Pipe is absolutely my favourite pipe and, yes, it does take a long time to pack (a whole 5 - 6 minutes); the time it takes is worth every second. It smokes very smoothly and is great to carry around in a pocket so you can be ready at any time. I've had mine for over 5 years, have owned many other pipes both before and after, and still always seem to go back to the Jack as my standard.  Give it a quick clean every 4 to 6 sessions with a pipe cleaner. About once every 6 months I will take out the screen and give it a good cleaning with pipe cleaners and a small brush, both soaked in 91% isopropyl alcohol. Let it completely dry out then finish it off with a pipe cleaner moistened with a little food-grade mineral oil followed by a dry pipe-cleaner. You're good for another few months. I have the old 4" model and just came across the newer 5" model at 1percent.com. I'll be ordering one today. Cheers, Bugz420

2. Then I would go with incredibowl.

3. I don't understand how the Incredibowl is different than a steamroller, other than it not being glass and having a different carb mechanism.

4. Incredibowl is just a steam roller; just a little more awkward. I went with the Fumo Pipe which is so much easier to use.

Fumo Pipe fun for groups. Jack Herer pipe still my favorite when alone.

5. I dont know that I'd call the IncrediBowl "high end", but it was fun for the first month or so that I had it. If you smoke every day the filter screen gets clogged with plant matter and keif. really difficult to clean without damaging it. I bought a replacement parts kit that lasted another few months. A black tar substance builds up in the air passage and after a while its impossible to get it to hit, let alone light.

I'd give it a 6/10 stars. Its fun at first but becomes really frustrating a couple months down the line. Its not a "forever" piece.

6. I was looking into the incredibowl but ultimately went with the fumo pipe. The bowl is on top unlike the incredibowl so i wouldn't worry about dropping bud. It's also unbreakable and cools the smoke. I found it cheaper and it's easier to use the push button carb because u can do it with 1 hand. Plus it is very portable. I'm very happy with my purchase.