high end glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fukdup24-7, Apr 12, 2009.

1. i know im not supposed to ask where to find high in glass online but it would really help me out if someone could just post a link or something

2. The only ones I have seen online are Roor. I think you would have better luck at a smoke shop.

3. I can PM you 2 reputable sites if you ask via PM.

4. could i get it? or are you talking about SMG & BFG

5. the way i see it as far as the not posting other site's links rule, its so that GC doesn't lose buiseness so as long as there isn't any crazy amount of overlap on products, its ok. in light of that, etsy.com is a site where glassblowers post their shit for sale in a really nice manner and some of the more professional blowers will make you custom pieces. most of the pieces are either dirt cheap, not so pretty, pipes and cream your pants shit

6. ^Etsy.com is so fucked up, I've seen some INSANE bubblers on there going for 800$+, which imo was cheap for the art on the pieces.

7. would someone mind pming me a couple good sites too i got etsy, gc , kc, and edit but i would like a nice one that preferabbly has slides and tubes thanks in advance