Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high emotions!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dandyman, Nov 21, 2009.

1. what are your emotions like when you are high? ex. euphoria, giddyness, calm, sad...

2. Hm? I feel pretty good.

3. If you smoke and you get sad then something is wrong IMO

My emotions when I'm high are happy. :wave:

4. Always happy but the last time I toked no more then 3 days ago, I got siper sad. I was just freaking out for some reason about my g/f and wondering if we were right togather and I started thinking of all these horrible breakup scnarios and all this shit it sucked, that was about 10 min, then all of a sudden I realized oh ya, I love her and he's awesome, then I had a super high, I think it all came from the fact that for some reason my heart rate was really high or atleast I could feel the beats really deep...not great

5. I'm on my blackberry curve so its impossible to edit my post, but I just had to say I ment she's not he's. God I know someones gona use that agianst me