Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Duration Intensity

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TheDudeist, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I experianced my first edible over the weekend and I was really suprised at how different the high was. The cannabis butter the cookies were made with was some decent quality. It wasn't an intense head rush but the body high was really intense with the high lasting about 2-3 hours. 

How long does your high last with an edible and how intense is your high? Also, how long does it take to actually hit you? (30 mins if I'm on a generally empty stomach) When I eat after it drastically effects my high and not in a good way.

2. Last time I had edibles was in venice beach, Cali. It was baked into a rice krispie and that's all I know, since my sister gave them to me and I'm not from there. It (like you) took around 30 minutes to hit, and It actually lasted about 3-4 hours. I hadn't ate either and this was my only experience with edibles. It makes me wish I lived in a pro-marijuana state.

3. 2-4 hours depending on quality and how much

4. When I make brownies the high lasts from 6 to 12 hours, depending on potency and processing.
    I normally have about 30-45 minutes to get someplace safe , but I've had to wait as much as an hour and a half. And eating lunch or something seems to quench the high for about 15-20 minutes, but then it comes back just like it was before. 

I seldom even think to smoke when I'm high on brownies.

5. The high takes 45-60 minutes to hit me,peaks at about 2 hours, and lasts 8 hours total. I eat Buddhas Best 220 mg cookies most of the time and love the heavy high of edibles in general.