High/drunk at highschool football games?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Any of you ever go stoned or drunk to you're schools football games to watch? I didn't go a lot but I drank a few times before.

2. No, because I don't attend american sports, I did however go to a polo tournament tripping on lsd

3. I'd go and get drunk. Fun times.

4. only public i went to fucked up on drugs other than concerts was this one play i went to tripping on 3 hits of cid. i forgot the play and didnt understand shit about it but it literally blew my mind hahaha.

5. i went to the illinois state championship game a while back and saw a polk high running back score 4 touchdowns. i think his name was bundy, al bundy.

6. could never go to a school sports game sober

7. I love to go and watch hockey games during the winter. Getting high at the breaks and coming back inside to watch people get wrecked :hello:, whats better.

8. back in the day we would go and smoke bud before/during/after the games and max out on the consession stand

goood times

9. My town is all about highschool football, so yes, occasionally.

10. If i was to ever waste money on talentless atheletes, i'd have to be either a. drunk b. stoned. or c. both A & B

11. When i was in highschool, during an assembly this junior who was running for some position of student council, treasurer or something like that, i dont know, he came in hella drunk. And started telling the whole school about all the cool pretty colors and how we should all vote for him. Needless to say he won, but was suspended when the school figured out he was drunk and he lost his position lol.

12. all the time. i used to black out before that shit. fun times.

13. A senior at my highschool was roaring up the crowd at some volleyball game, that I happened to be rolling at, and he was leading cheers infront of the stands and shit, while occasionally taking sips of his... water. He got expelled :(

14. Haha me and my bud used to keep scoreboard/scoresheet for the freshman and sophmore basketball teams. Not joking we smoked 80% of the time and subsequently saw the best basketball of our lives... all this for our varsity football coaches as basketball coaches tooo.. oh gawd were we dumb

15. Me and my friends would get faded before football games only if there wasn't other shit going on. I don't really like football so watching it high was just weird. I never drank at games because this girl I knew brought some vodka in a water bottle and ended up getting caught. She went through so much shit for it including AA classes and community service.

16. Half of my high school football team was drunk while playing, so it was like a requirement for half of the students watching to be as well. This was before I drank or smoked, though. I always thought it was funny to watch all the drunk people cheering and stuff and running to the bathrooms to puke and only sometimes making it.

Good times.

17. I used to smoke before football games. I never ended up watching the games, just talking to people and shit.

18. this ruined my sophmore year

glad i graduated in time though lol

19. Married With children?
    [​IMG]