Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Drowning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Casper The Don, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Happened to me once in my life. Pretty sketch. But I was the highest I've ever been in my life. Milked a 3ft bong and took a fat gravity bong hit within 10 seconds of each other. I was feeling really nauscious.

2. i too feel that with stronger strains, almost like a green out type thing but not really... mine generally pass after the peak..

:cool:.

and for the drowning feeling do you mean you feel really heavy like your being pushed outta your body or some whack shit like that? cause i get that when i smoke a lot of indica.

3. #4 Casper The Don, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    Yeah man, I walked to the bathroom and had to sit down on the toilet for 20minutes just to regain my footing.

I was no good, almost burned my house down because I didn't want to get up to turn the stove off. The worst feeling ever like "Damn, I'm not smoking this much ever again." The first 30 minutes are good than the rest is just terrible until the comedown, being stupid high has it's downfall. By the way, I faced 5grams of dank because I didn't have anything to do as all my friends stunted on me. I would have kept smoking but I was feeling like an addict trying to smoke away my loneliness.