Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high driving

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by a7Xtasy 769, Apr 29, 2009.

1. anybody else do this? i feel like im almost a better driver when high because i pay attention and actually obey the speed limit.

of course i dont drive with more shit then i can swallow, and i know my limits and dont drive when im too baked

2. Don't quote me on this, but i'm pretty sure the mods don't like threads like this.

3. probably not the best thread, but imo it makes me drive better. cuz im focused, calm, and it paranoid to get into trouble :p

4. agree'd but DEF DO NOT DRIVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE PLEASE.... let "US" fuck ourselves over don't do it if you know its wrong. please.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3zou4F00Ic]YouTube - Marijuana and Driving[/ame]

6. #6 Doughboy04, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    It's probably not the best idea. I've done it a few times when I had to get home, and I LOVE the feeling, but I would much rather just stay put rather than give the 'others' another reason to say why cannabis is the worst drug known to man.

7. that youtube video was probably the best thing i've seen this year.

8. i am so used to driving when im baked that i dont even think twice about it when i get in the drivers seat...if weed was legal i really wish their was a law where u could get a liscence to drive while ur high...like u gotta pass an extensive driving test or sumthing when ur high...cuz i would pass it...a lot of people have absoluelty no trouble while driving stoned.

9. yeah I'm way better at driving when I'm high. I actually follow the laws and focus on what I'm doing. If I'm sober I'll still drive fine but like an asshole.

10. Some of my friends can do it way good, and most of the time when we smoke we're driving (not so much lately, but earlier yeah). I can't drive all that good sober, so I haven't even considered driving high. I have driven a golf cart drunk though, that was fun.

11. i worked at domio's pizza for about a year as a driver. i smoked a bowl everyday on my way to work. and as long as my route or the weather allowed it, i was sparking up. i worked day shift everyday so if i had a delivery that was to a rural part of town, or if it was raining hard enough, i was in the clear. if i didnt get those opportunities during the day, i just waited till the sun set and toked during the rush. never had an accident.

maybe i do drive better high, or maybe i did it so frequently that i was used to it. or maybe its because i know my town too well and know when it is or isnt a good place/time to smoke.

12. To me driving high seems kind of like a video game... I enjoy it a lot and I'd like to think I drive better high, I do find myself getting lost every now and then tho >.<

13. anyone that says "Awww duude.. I'm way too stoned to drive.." is weird.

14. I drive high everyday

It just doesn't feel right driving when not high

15. I think you can get too high to drive. Well I know you can.

I drive fine high though. I might miss the odd turn but it's all good.

16. lol...anywho says that to me i respond with something like "ur a fuckin bitch" lol...i almost think it is more dangerous to drive and talk on the phone then drive when ur stoned..like when im on the phone i kinda stop paying attention to my driving and my subconcious drives...when i get off the phone im just kinda like..."how did i get here? lol" and thats when im sober haha. but i guess all of us have drove high and also talked on the phone...buts its still the same situation for me

17. That was a good video.

I drive high every single day, I have never been pulled over high, crashed, bump a car, anything, (okay i stalled a vw manual). I personally believe that you can smoke a certain amount and be in control at the wheel, but there is def a point where i am to high to drive, i've had my friend drive me 20 miles home because of it before. SO DON'T BE STUPID WHEN YOU GET HIGH!

18. Yes I do it all the time. But everything and eveyone has a limit.

19. Last night I smoked on this hill overlooking downtown Nashville. I've only been up there two other times, both in the dark, both another person was driving.

A co-worker and I blazed two blunts on top of the hill.

I had never driven up there myself and had no idea where I was going after he left before I could start my car. I ended up just driving and following the people behind me until I got to a main road.

Other than that I can drive pretty well but it's not something I like to do. Driving high (especially alone) takes away from time one could be enjoying their high, not concentrating on doing work.

Still, if it's necessary to drive high, I have no problem doing it.

20. i like driving after a session, but i don't like driving during a session.