Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High doesn't feel good every time I toke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by existenceispain, Aug 15, 2018.

1. I've been a chronic user of the herb since I was 19 up till 26 smoking it all day everyday.
    During the first years of toking, I would feel euphoric, awesome, creative, and lifted. Music, movies, and any activity felt great while high. However, it all started when I was 25 that I get unpleasant feelings such as paranoia, hearing and seeing things that are not there, ugly body high like headaches, fast heart rate, cramping, conversations I kept hearing that weren't happening, and wanting to throw up. I took a break for a couple of months and went back to toking so it went away for a bit but then it came back when I turned 26 (this year). Last time, I smoked was a month ago and the only I thing I can remember is all the bad feelings it gave but worse than it was before. This time with fever and flu like symptoms and wanting to puke.

2. That sucks to know that all of the symptoms match with what I described from this article. Never knew that existed either. Taking a hot shower each time I get high is overkill. Rather just stay away from the herb. Thanks for the info.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smoking all day every day will usually end up like what your describing. It happened to me 30+ years ago. I was you. Eventually after years of smoking all day, every day I would get really bad anxiety and even a few panic attacks. Just couldn't enjoy it anymore that feeling was completely gone that I was seeking all those years. So I just up and quit cold turkey and never touched it again.

And this was consuming normal brick Mexican weed back in the day with the occasional "skunk" weed or "sense" (short for the rare exotic seedless sinsemilla) making it's rounds. These days I don't know how young people do it with today's high strength cannabis. You only need a very tiny amount with a normal tolerance and it is so much more beneficial in the long run too, health wise, cost wise, and effect wise. The whole kit and caboodle. Fast forward to today I use it as medicine and treat it as such. Once or twice a night, typically usually pretty late (after all my responsibilities are completed for the day) I will take a toke or two and I am in pure bliss for a few hours and completely medicated. Respect cannabis for what it can do and try not and abuse it. All day every day if you ask me is abuse and will eventually lead to nothing but physical/mental issues and bigtime tolerance problems. Especially amongst the younger generation like yourself. Not preaching, been there done that. Try quitting for a while to reset your cannabinoid receptor system and starting very small using one hit per dose of dank cannabis only. Try and avoid lower quality as this will eventually lead to you not feeling the effects and using more and more. You will be surprised what one hit of dank can do to you with a normal/low tolerance. Micordosing as it's called is a really great and very effective way to use it and great tool with cannabis. With cannabis less really is better.

• Agree Agree x 1