high designer

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by yer916, Mar 11, 2010.

1. It's so weird to think that everything not in nature that we look at was imagined and designed by somebody else. How many of those people were high?

2. a very, very low percentage.

3. Everything came from nature my friend. People have this incredibly redicilous notion that man is separate from animal, that man is some alien to the world he is living in. Well let me tell you something, man is nature's medium to create in variation. :)

4. I would call cities paved over nature cancer. I would call roads, concrete blacktops, and deforested areas, not nature...

We ourselves are of course birthed from nature, but look how we have treated our mother.

5. Yes, this is true. Our "mother" as you put it is just another word for our "home". There is no separation between us and her because we are her. Perhaps the reason humans exist today was to wipe the slate clean so a more all around tuned organism can come into play.

It is our nature to do what we are doing. How is it possible for an organism to go outside its own nature?

6. Murder.

Rape.

7. It's far too beautiful to be created out of randomness.

I still go with intelligent design.

8. :laughing:

Wrong subject man...

9. HAHAHAHAHAH im faded.

My opinion still stands. [​IMG]

10. :laughing: awesome face.

I'm with ya. About to get faded. And go God!

:laughing: