Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High CBD strains

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by haynow, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Hi,

Does anyone have a good handle on who sells high quality seeds with high CBD percentage?

2. #2 pauly1974, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    I'm also interested?

im so high! mcl

3. Most high CBD strains are clone-only strains.

4. ive tried world of seeds northern lights X big bud autoflower and it seemed to be a great combination

5. Oh, I had no idea. I'm assuming that will change soon now that we know how much healing power it has. I'd love to find seeds if anyone knows of any.

6. This is great I'm ordering seed I want high producing she wants high in cbd

Thanks

im so high! mcl

7. yea she has a killer smoke lol great for pain and sleep

8. i smoked some PR OG from a club around here that was super high in CBD levels, also Freddy Krueger OG