Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High CBD strains in seattle/WA....discuss?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KinkySwitch, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Market was great. Went to the one in White Center. Plenty of CBD strains there, bought some harlequin that's very nice. The prices are better and they'll work with ya on that front. Saw some of the dankest, stickiest, covered in thc nugs there that I've never seen at any dispensary. One was all organic which was awesome and all their stuff was high quality. 10 bucks a gram was the going rate for 90% of the flowers there. You'll get a much better bang for your buck at the markets.

Met another guy there that sells some great and clean wax.

The tinctures that dockside sell for 40 bucks are 20 at the market. I can get the same tinctures in brier for 23 bucks.

Going to try the one on Rainier avenue next.

Unless it's an emergency, I doubt i'll go to a dispensary again.

I've got an autoimmune ordeal too, celiac disease, misdiagnosed for a decade. I get fibromyalgia too, and chronic fatigue and a slew of other crap that's jumped on the no immune system bus.

2. The one on rainier is the one I was talking about I think

3. Green Crack in the C02 cartridge for the vape pen works out very well for my bipolar disorder and knee/shoulder problems.

4. I've seen some not-so-great reviews about the markets, and I have no idea how to tell good weed from bad by looking or smelling or, you know, anything.  I'm super-noob at this.  Also, are they the same degree of legal as the dispensaries?  That matters, for me.

I got a Green Cat Caramel today at NWPRC.  Most edibles I can't eat, because I'm allergic to corn, but this uses rice syrup.  It's effing delicious and I wonder if I could convince the person who made them to make me some non-medicated ones, too!  

5. Yes, the markets are just a gathering of different dispensaries and vendors, they are completely legal with your rec.

6. There's a couple vendors at the White Center market that are all organic, and have wicked products. Urban Healing is one I can recommend, I tried several of their strains and all were awesome. Well cured and strong. They are all organic.

Don't know the name of these guys' booth, but Rick and Mike have the cleanest wax at this one and 3-4 strains of flower, all of them are good too. They have health issues and go out of their way to make very clean product

These two are the main people I get my meds from now.

7. I use only high cbd strains, for fibro pain, migraines, and nerve pain.  I found the best two dispensaries for finding out what works are Dockside, which is pretty convenient for you, in Fremont, and The CPC, which is down south of the arenas.

So far, my favorites are the Cannatonic (which is on your list) I got at Dockside, and the 10mg CBD pills from The CPC.  A LOT of dispensaries sell the cpc pills, but you want to make sure you start with the 10mg pills if your tolerance is pretty low (mine is).  And if I need pain relief with ZERO psychoactive or drowsiness effects, I take the Mt. Si ACDC cocotabs (they're blue and white).  ACDC is super low thc, very high thc.  The Mt. Si Harlequin cocotabs are very good, too, but at $3-4/tab, I prefer to stick with the CPC cbd pills, since those are about $1-1.50/pill.

Dockside sells a CBD sampler pack, where you get two Mt. Si ACDC cocotabs, two cpc cbd pills (10mg), a sample of tincture, and one gram each of two of their high cbd flowers.  They had, last time I was there, three high cbd strains of flowers to choose from, Harlequin, Cannatonic, and Sour Tsunami.  (By high cbd, I mean a 1:2 to 5+:1 cbd:thc ratio).

I've gone to probably 8 dispensaries, and talked to several more on the phone.  For honesty and real understanding of what a patient like me wants (less high, more pain relief, dealing with my wonky autoimmune and neuro stuff, and seizure/tremor control), Dockside and The CPC win hands-down.

8. I go to SMMA in Fremont for flowers, for now….but I have found that a few of the other dispensaries I used to go to, have changed for the worse. I see lots of dried-out flower and I'm starting to see more and more low-quality BHO.

Where is all the GREAT bubble hash in Seattle? That's probably my favorite thing to get a a dispensary…but most places just have like 3 or 4 star, now. I want the full melt clear dome 5 star stuff that tastes like candy when it's dabbed.

9. Critical mass

AC/DC Mt Si medicinals 14% CBD

Mango haze Zen living co-op

10. Got any numbers on Critical mass or mango haze?