Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high cbd,high thc vs high cbd, low thc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Acid Man, Feb 13, 2015.

1. #1 Acid Man, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    that title is wrong so ignore it

High CBD+High THC vs High CBD+Low THC vs CBD only
    what sorta high would either one give you and what would be the specific medical benefits of each?
    would appreciate the help.

2. Bump cus idk either lol

3. I've seen a documentary where they tested it and high THC with no cbd gave the person a bad trip and the same person had a euphoric high when cbd was added

4. that fucking bitch on the bbc?
    that doc is propaganda bullshit man,
    vaporising is a method of taking pure THC, thousands do it everyday and its just a different more energetic high ,
    unless you have anxiety problems it wont cause a bad trip

btw i think she took that THC intravenously in the documentary ?
    she started talking about killing herself and shit...
    a couple tips for that woman:
    1. sort out the suicidal, depressive thoughts your having that weed is bringing to light.
    2. dont shoot up your weed , its not heroin.

5. In the film I'm pretty sure they extracted the thc from the other cannabinoids and when you vape you are getting all the cannabinoids.

No, it's not. Plenty of other cannabinoids and terpenes are present in bud that vaporize at the same temps or lower than THC.

The test in question was legit, isolated THC can induce some pretty unpleasant side effects on normal, healthy folks. With the more broadly balanced chemical profile of cannabis in its plant form you get the "entourage effect," as Dr. Mechoulam has described it, where the various cannabinoids help strengthen each others' effects.

7. in my experience i can relate to the difference within bubbas.

high thc/high cbd for me is Pre98. level headed stone - whereas i thought i smoked myself sober. 

OG bubba is high thc and a typical indica fade to the dome from the getgo. Dominant characteristics of a good indica in my books.

other strains vary by genotype in seed and phenotype off smell/look/form

8. #8 Acid Man, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    BUT it is a way of having THC but no CBD ,the cannabinoids in question , since thc boils at a lower temp.
    the documentray fails to mention these extra cannabinoids and terpenes,
    and it implies that they're are strains nowadays that do produce only THC, the reason for her doing the experiment.
    propagnada bullshit
    here it is if anyone wants to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2cAFRAX3Gs

9. thanks for the reply but i dont fully understand what your tellin me haha

10. Its about ratios of THC to cbd that give you the desired effects. A 1:1 ratio of THC/cbd is rare and found in fewer plants for the strict pain relief and less of the high. More THC to cbd ratio and the high is more intense and "trippy"